Wednesday 30 April 2014

Free Patterns....

A while back I posted about the Astronomical Quilt Block challenge issued by Astronaut Karen Nyberg.
I have just posted free patterns for a couple of blocks on my website ( www.stonecottagecrafts.ca ) . Look under More > Free Patterns > 9" Stars for Houston

I have only posted two so far. I may do more if I get a chance but this will get you started.
The Friendship Star is an easy one and the Country Farm star is more challenging.

Feel free to print these off and give them to your friends to do as well.

Don't forget you can drop your stars off to Mom's Tangled Threads, 559 bay St., Midland, Ont. and we'll send them in for you.
                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment