Tuesday 22 April 2014

Finally!!!! A new website....

Before I closed my shop two years ago, my web mistress and I began working on a new website that was to include online shopping for my patterns.

Somewhere along the line we lost touch and I was left waiting for a website or at least updates to the old one.

I finally figured out that the best way to do this was to do it myself (with some help from Scott... thanks Scott).

Here it is......
www.stonecottagecrafts.ca

It's still a work in progress (or a WIP in quilting terms as opposed to my last attempt which is a UFO)

The Store is not quite ready....that's the WIP part. In the mean time if you see something that you would like to order, please use the contact page to order. I will send an invoice via your email.

Please spend some time taking a look. 
If you have a project that you are proud of, send it to me for the gallery. (especially if it's from one of my patterns but not necessarily)

I have a few more ideas and will add to the site as I go along. If you have any ideas of things you would like to see, leave a comment here or contact me through the site.

Welcome to the Cottage.....

No comments:

Post a Comment